L'oreal Age Perfect Radiant Serum Foundation Review

 Alright so this is a drugstore foundation that is DEFINITELY worth picking up! Especially if you have dry skin, or maybe you like a lighter coverage foundation. This is really nice! It also has an SPF of 50- which I always like having on hand for a foundation. 

So yes- as I said this is really nice. I have to say that with a brush- it looks kind of clingy and streaky on me but with a makeup sponge- this looks perfect! I don't usually love wearing a makeup sponge with an SPF foundation because I feel like it isn't as protective or something. I'm not sure if that's really true or not- but it seems like it makes sense lol. But... I haven't really used this foundation out in the sun and I probably won't for a while because 1) It's cold 2) I might not use it with a sponge outside... and I would still like to have the protection so I just might rather use something like the It Cosmetics CC Cream because... that seems a little bit easier to use... but this isn't that difficult to use that I would say to spend nearly $40 on the high end version instead of the few dollars you'd spend on this one. 

I would also like to say even though I'm comparing it to the It Cosmetics CC Cream... This doesn't really seem similar to it at all. I'm just comparing it because they both have an SPF of 50... I feel like you could own both and get different experiences. 

This also lasts pretty long. When I wore it with primer at the end of the night- I could still see my face makeup for the most part. 

So yeah! Overall this is a really nice foundation that I would recommend and would like to repurchase when I use it up! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments