Weekly Favorites 11.20.20 Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday

 Alright guys! Here's the best of the week! 

Frugal 

I didn't use a whole lot of drugstore makeup this week I don't think... but I do still have somewhat of a favorite that I haven't mentioned in a while... Brulee from Wet n Wild- this is a single shadow that is just a nice matte cream color for a browbone highlight. It's a nice staple in my collection that I haven't used for a bit. 

Fancy 

Nars Radiant Longwear foundation! This is such a pretty foundation that I really like and it does wear really well. I feel like the shade is a little light for me but... it works really well and I just like it. 

I also have my Huda Beauty Naughty Palette. This is a really pretty palette and really easy to use and work with. I love my Huda Beauty palettes. This one is good too! 

And the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Unlocked Palette that I got during the VIB sale... this is so good- I almost like it more than the other one I have! 

Fragrance 

Pink Velvet Cupcake from Bath and Body Works. This is a really nice pretty scent! I just really like it! 

Fashion 


This necklace! So pretty! I love it! 

Favorites 

I finished my David Bowie Puzzle from Aquarius- my boyfriend got this for me for our anniversary in August and we just finished it! It came out so well! I really want to glue it and frame it. 


Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments