Weekly Favorites 11.27.20- Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion Favorites Friday

 Alright guys! Hope you guys had a nice Thanksgiving!!! Here are my favorites for the week! 

Frugal 

I'm not sure if this is really a frugal product- but it was in the Target Mascara gift set that I recently got and... it's pretty good. The W3ll People (Well People) Expressionist Mascara Mini. The mini version that i have is available on Target's website for $10 so it isn't too bad. The full size retails for $20... so this isn't super frugal but... I guess you can get it for a frugal price tag? I've actually only used this once- which was today... but this is a really nice mascara and I'm really liking it! 

I also have been using the Maybelline Matte Bar palette a lot lately- mostly I've been using it because of the matte cream shades for the browbone... but this is a really great matte palette! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good matte palette- I like this more than some high end matte palettes. 

Fancy 

I still really love the Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Palette. This is a really easy palette to come up with looks for. It's so so pretty. The eye gloss on mine seemed like it was a little damaged... I don't think I'll use it enough so I didn't want to take it back but... that was the only thing I really didn't love about it... but the shades themselves are lovely and easy to use! 

Fragrance 

Snowy Peach Berry from Bath and Body Works! This is such a nice scent and... I just really love it! It smells nice, peachy but also berry-ish and somehow wintery. It's a good one for sure! 

Fashion 

My Fox Broach... he's so cute! 


So cute! 

Favorite 

Dash and Lilly on Netflix!!! The cutest show ever- perfect for the holidays and... I just really love it! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments