MOTD Monday Shop My Stash: Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out Shadow, Blush and Contour Palette

 This was one of my favorite palettes a long time ago... and I'm excited to be using it now! 

Face 






I started with the Revlon Photoready Rose Glow Primer Oil and then used my L'oreal Age Perfect Radiant Serum Foundation. I used a Real Techniques Diamond Sponge to blend this out. I then Contoured! I used the contour powder, then the bronzer and then I went in with the pinker shade of the blush in this palette. I used a highlight from the Tarte Blush Stack that I got last year around Christmas. And then  I used the highlight powder in the contour palette as a setting powder. 

Eyes 



I primed with the Nars Smudgeproof Primer and then I went in with the third shade in the top row of the palette in my crease. Then I went in with the light orangey shade- the second color in the bottom row all over my lid and I put some of the gold that's right on top of it as a highlight on my inner third. I darkened the crease with the dark matte brown that is the third shade in that bottom row and darkened the outer corner with the shimmery shade right next to the dark matte brown shade. I highlighted the browbone with the bottom matte cream shade. 

I used the Tarte Maneater Mascara as my mascara and on the lips I used the Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip in Salted Caramel. 

And that is everything! Hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments