Products I repurchase

 Okay so... there are some products I pretty much always repurchase. EmilyNoel83 just did a video on this and... yeah I totally copied it- but most of mine are going to be beauty instead of makeup... so yeah. I think I'll have some newer products and honorable mentions too. 

So first off lets talk about my haircare. This routine changed up a bit... I used to use the Ouidad products and I've switched to Pattern Beauty. Its about the same price as the Ouidad products but I feel like these make my hair stay curlier longer... and I like it a lot. 

I really love having the Nars Eyeshadow Primer in my collection... that's pretty much all I use and I totally love it. It lasts me a long time so that kind of offsets the price I guess... but it's good. It's the one that always works for me. 

My products that I never ever like being without are the Dr. Teals Epsom Salts and Foam Bath. Really- any of the scents will do but my favorite scent of the Epsom Salt is the Sleep Lavender one and the foam bath is the sleep bath Chamomile one. Idk why I don't like the matching epsom salts for the Chamomile one as much... I like it but I like the Lavender ones better. I feel sooo much better at the end of the day when I come home from work and I take a bath with the Epsom Salts and I can feel it work instantly. It's great. 

My honorable mentions that I haven't repurchased yet- but I just about need to... The Revlon Rose Glow Primer Oil... I love this and I am running out. I should probably get some soon... but this is great. 

And the Tarte Mascaras. Mostly the Big Ego one is the one I want to talk about now because I haven't tried the other one enough or enough recently... but this one is really good and I have repurchased a Tarte mascara set... so yeah! 

Anyway... I love all of these. I'm sure there are more I'll think of another time... but yeah! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments