2 Drugstore Holiday Gift Sets Worth Buying at Target!

 Okay so here are 2 holiday sets that you can get at Target right now and... They're both really good... so let's talk about them! 

First- the one I've actually tried is the Thayer's Holiday Magic Mist Facial Treatment set. This has 3 little spray bottles of the Thayer's Witch Hazel Toner which... I really like. They have Cranberry Orange, Rose Petals and Unscented. These are awesome. The spray is nice, it feels nice on the skin and Witch Hazel is supposed to be good for the "2020 face" problems people have been having where they get dry skin or mask-ne or something. I like spraying it when I'm home from going anywhere because Witch Hazel is detoxifying. I like it a lot. Cranberry Orange is what I've been using the most... and I just like it a lot! 

Next up I haven't tried yet- but it's awesome that it exists: the Target Best of Box Giftset- Mascara Edition. This comes with 5  full size mascaras-( and one that I think is a mini)from different drugstore brands. I think I've only ever tried one of these... but they have the Maybelline Greatlash, Covergirl Lash Blast Volume, Honest Beauty, Milani Highly Rated, Nyx On The Rise, and the W3ll People (which is the mini.) I'm excited to try these- I've never tried any of these! The Highly Rated Mascara is one I've always thought was funny because they just named it that so you'd think it was highly rated and buy it... so I need to try it and see if the hype is real... not that I've ever heard any hype- just the hype based on the name. I also only tried one Covergirl Mascara- and it was a more recent release that I don't think is available anymore... I haven't tried the classic ones like this so this should be good. And I have tried the Greatlash before- but not in this formula. I think I tried one of the blue ones a long time ago. 

So yeah- I'll do reviews on these as I try them... I'm excited Target has these types of beauty gift sets. So yeah! Hope you like this! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments