Makeup and Beauty Haul from things I just kinda picked up

So I've been kind of picking up a few things here and there and... I feel like it's enough to make a haul... so yeah! Here's a bit of a weird haul 

So at my Drugstore around the holidays they get some kind of fancy products in. This is at Harmon too... and I ended up picking up some Sigma brushes!!! I got 2 crease brushes and one shader brush... these do work better than other makeup brushes that I have so... yeah I liked these a lot! I know one of them is the E25... I'm not sure what the others are... but maybe  I'll do a fuller post on them lol. 

I also got some Thayer's Witch Hazel Sprays. I got this from the store I work at- but I've also seen them at target. These have 3 mini sprays in them in Unscented, Cranberry Orange and Rose Petals! This is great because it's an easy morning makeup routine... plus it's good to just spray it really quick after I go somewhere because I think it's supposed to have disinfectant properties in it? It makes me feel a little safer about my face plus I can spray it over my makeup and it'll be fine. 

I also got the Huda Beauty Naughty Palette because... you guys know I love Huda Beauty! I'm really really excited to try this!!! It looks really nice and unique! 

I also got a sugar scrub from a brand called Lique- which I just got. This is good- it really exfoliates nicely and makes my lips look nice and full after I use it. It's something I like using in my routine! 

I also got a lipstick from Milani. It's the Ludacris Matte Lip Crayon... I forget the shade- I think it was Can't Even... I'm not 100% sure though... but I love milani and this was new... so I needed it! 

And I picked up more of the Vapor Epsom Salts and Foam Bath from Dr. Teal's. I was running out of the Epsom Salts- and even though I still have a lot of the foam bath- I thought I'd pick up another one too. 

That's it! Hope you like it! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments