OOTD: Warm Outfit for a Cold Day

I bought this shirt a while ago waiting for it to get cold enough to wear! And today- which is actually September 20th is that day! 




Top 
This is the softest top ever... it's from a brand called Eye Candy I think and it's just a really soft gray with pink stripes... I love this! I Bought a bunch of this top in different colors because it's so soft an comfy. 

Jeans 
I have the distressed jeans from Universal Thread on. They're not too distressed... but it is a little cold.

Accessories 


I have a pearl headband that I got from the store I work at... it matched the pink stripes on my shirt. I also have an octagonal hoop earring that was in a 3 pack from Universal Thread. This is the smallest version and I really like them. And my scarf has a similar pink in it too and it's really nice. 

And that is it! Hope you guys like this look- I really do! Can't believe my next OOTD will be a Halloween one! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments