Style Saturday: OOTD For A Warm Day Off

 Today I had the day off! I'm excited! It's also really nice and warm out today- so I'm wearing something nice and warm! 

Top 

My top is from Madison and Mallory. I got this on the facebook group... I like the way it looks... but I didn't know if it would be that comfy so I'm wearing it now before I wear it to work or anything. I... think I can wear it to work- but I might try avoiding it for longer days. It's kind of satiny and there's like no movement on the inside. Plus it... feels like it needs high waisted pants. Idk it's a weird top but I like how it looks. 


Jeans 

My Universal Thread Polka dot jeans. These are cute and I like how they look with this shirt! 

Accessories 

I have a necklace with a little pearl on it that I got from Target... it's either Universal Thread or A New Day... and my earrings are also from either Universal Thread or A New Day- they're Octagon Hoop Earrings. I also decided to wear a fox broach that I got recently. 



So yeah that is it! I Hope you guys like this look! I really like it... and I have this shirt in Black too so I'll probably have a similar outfit with that soon. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments