MOTD Monday: Shop My Stash Edition It Girl (Volume 1?) Palette

 Okay so I recently did a Shop My Stash post and this is my look with it and my first time re-trying it in a while! So yeah- this is kinda cool! 



Face 

So I started with my Revlon Rose Glow Primer Oil and then went in with the L'oreal Age Perfect Radiant Serum Foundation. I used a Real Techniques Diamond Sponge to blend it which I really liked. For the blush I went into the pink-er part of the blush palette and then I used the whiter part for a highlight. I then used the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light all over the lid and my Colourpop Fresh AF and Glisten Up Setting Sprays. 

Eyes 



I primed with the Nars Smudgeproof Primer and then went in with the right side of the palette. I started with the second shade on the top of the quad and then went in with the first shade on the bottom. I darkened the crease a little with the darkest matte shade on the bottom and then highlighted the inner corner of my eyes with top lightest shimmery shade. And on the browbone I ended up using both of the eye foundation shades because after I used the one on the right side... I thought I needed more to make it look better- so I used the one on the left side. 

I used the Maneater Mascara from Tarte! 

For my lips- not that lipstick really matters right now... but I used the Juvia's Place Lipstick in Madomoiselle and I darkened it a little with the Ofra Lipstick in Reimagine from their Metamorphosis set. 





Hope you guys like this! I thought the shadows were good... they were a little hard to blend... that might just be because of the age of the shadows but... it took some time. I did think this was a pretty good all in one palette even though it doesn't really have a highlight in it- it's easy to use the top of the blush as a highlight and it worked pretty well. Plus if I really wanted a highlight- I don't really mind grabbing one from another palette... but it isn't quite as "all in one" as other palettes so... keep that in mind I guess. 

Alright- that is everything! Hope you guys like it! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments