Frugal,Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 11.6.20

Frugal 

Alright so my Frugal Favorite of the week is the Maybelline Nudes of New York Palette! This is a really nice and pretty palette and it actually lasted all day at work on me... whereas something like my Makeup Revolution palettes doesn't really don't last on my lids all day... this Maybelline one does... it's good! 


Fancy 

The Natasha Denona Bronze Palette... this is just awesome! I'm not sure I initially gave it rave reviews... but honestly... this is just an awesome palette. Really nice and neutral and it lasts all day... it's just a nice palette! 

Fragrance 

The Sparkling Plum Prosecco mist from Bath and Body Works! It smells really nice and it's a good fruity scent for fall! 

Fashion 


These are really cute!!! My David Bowie Cat Earrings! 

Favorites 

I'm not sure what to put here... so I'm going to say The Bachelorette again because... it's frustrating but it's been really good this year. 

I'm also watching a show called Grand Army which I like but... There are controversies... I'm going to link a Cosmo article talking about the controversies right here... This is a teen drama with some scenes that might be triggering to some viewers... so I would recommend pay attention to the warnings on the start of the episode or watching with a loved one. This is a heavy show to watch on your own. The first 2 episodes don't really feel that way but at the end of the second or 3rd episode... you can kind of see what happens. 

Alright... that is everything I'm going to mention right now. Hope you guys are having a good week! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments