October 2020 Favorites!!!

 

 It's almost the end of October... so here's what I kind of want to talk about! 


I know the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette is the one product I pretty much ALWAYS wear every day I wear makeup so it's always a favorite... but I feel like this month I've gotten more use out of the Bronzer and the 2 Ambient Lighting Powders in here. The Bronzer is in the color Filtered Bronze Light and the lighting powders are Dim Light and Diffused Light. I know they have a smaller version of this palette out now and I think I'm going to get that as it has 4 colors that I don't have from Hourglass... tomorrow I might do a "What I want from the VIB Sale"... but anyway these are lovely and I feel like I've figured out how I'd like to use them more... so it's a little bit better. 


I've still been loving my Tarte Big Ego Mascara- but I also tried the Maneater Mascara this month and I really love that too! I might need to do a comparison post on these because... I don't remember what exactly I liked about the Maneater Mascara as I've used the Big Ego a little more... but I still remember being wowed by it after looking at my lashes... and you really don't need a lot of it to look really really nice. Plus I think it lasted longer than most mascaras do so... I really liked that! 


My friend got me the Morphe 35C Palette for my birthday... this is a really nice palette that has a lot of purple and cool toned colors and it's nice because I don't have a lot of these types of colors... it's nice! I've been having fun with it! 


She also got me the Clinique hydrating jelly and this stuff is amazing. It makes mey skin feel so great and hydrated. I use it right before bed and I really like it a lot! 


My Huda Beauty Sand Haze Obsessions palette is another great favorite palette of the month. This is just such a pretty group of colors in a nice, neutral everyday selection. This is one of my favorite one of the Obsessions palettes from Huda Beauty. It’s really nice! 


I think those are all of my new favorites for the month… I still love a lot of the things I liked the last couple months as far as foundations and things go… plus I think I’ll have some reviews of things coming up soon so… yeah! Stay tuned! I want to try to post more often here… but it’s hard! 


Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments