Sephora VIB Sale Haul+ Shopping My Stash

 Okay... so I ordered from Sephora and I had one product in my cart forever... and I may still go ahead and buy that product... but I decided to shop my stash a little instead of picking that up. 

So lets start with what I ordered... 

You guys know I wanted the Hourglass Unlocked Ambient Edit Palette. This has 4 shades that I do not own and I really wanted it because I always use my Ambient Edit Palette in the purple-pink packaging... I have the one from 2 years about and I love it but if I ever travel anywhere again... I think I might want a smaller one... so this is perfect for that. 

The next thing I got from the sale was a Charlotte Tilbury Mini Iconic Matte Revolution Lipstick Trio. This I got because I really wanted to try Charlotte Tilbury and especially the shades Pillow Talk and Very Victoria... which are both in this... and I was also $20 under making VIB for next year and I just thought... why not. I'm so excited to try these! I think they'll be good! 

Anyway... there were a few other items in my cart and one of them that I am considering buying is the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look In A Palette... Which looks beautiful and I may buy it sometime soon. They usually do another coupon around Christmas that's $15 off of $75 or something like that. This is $75 so... it might be a good time to buy it and use the coupon... actually that's a better deal so... yeah that might be what I do... BUT... this is a multi tasking product and... I have some Multi Tasking Products that I've shopped my stash for... 

There is one of my favorites- the Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out Shadow, Contour and Blush Palette. This has it all...except a cheek highlight really. I use the highlight from the Contour palette as a setting powder. This is awesome because it has a bunch of really nice shadows, 2 blushes and the shades in the Smashbox Contour Palette... so that's really cool! 

I also grabbed some It Cosmetics Palettes. I might grab all 3 that I have actually. I grabbed the mini Naturally Pretty Palette, the It Girl Palette- which is a multi tasking palette and I think I'll grab the It Cosmetics Celebration Palette. The It Girl Palette is kind of what I'm most interested in because like I said its a multi tasking palette... but It Cosmetics does really good palettes although they are a little boring... I remember being wowed by them so... yeah I'm going to try them. 

I think I might also grab one of the BH Cosmetics Palettes for good measure too. The Blushed Neutrals Palette from BH Cosmetics. I really loved this one a couple years ago- I think this is all I used for like a month or so... it was great! 

Alright so that is everything. I think I'm going to have another shop my stash post on Sunday because I used 2 other products recently... one Multi Tasking and one is something I've recommended from Sephora before- a Natasha Denona Palette... so yeah! 

Alright-I'll be back tomorrow with my Weekly Favorites... Hope you like it! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments