Shop My Stash Reviews: 2 Rediscovered Gems at 2 very different price ranges

 So I shopped my stash and started using 2 palettes I haven't used in a while! Here are my thoughts! 

I'm going to start with the Makeup Revolution The Needs Palette which was a collab with EmilyNoel83. She mentioned this in her video recently talking about the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look In A Palette and I was like "Ohhh yeah. What a great palette!" So I used it and it was really good! And... yeah! It was a little hard to blend but it lasted all day throughout work and... that doesn't happen often with drugstore shadows so I was impressed! The cheek colors all worked well too so I was impressed. I don't think this product is available anymore- so I'm not going to mention it too much... but it's a good one and I kind of feel like Revolutions formula was better in this palette than it is now. 

Next up: Natasha Denona Sunrise Palette! So if you're still able to get the Sephora Coupon- I think it ends for VIBS tomorrow    - I highly recommend these less expensive Natasha Denona palettes... they last so well on the eyes and they're just really easy to use and come up with looks for. I want to compare this one to the Colourpop Yes Please Palette sometime soon because it kind of looks like they might be dupes. 

So overall I was impressed by both of them... I was a little more impressed with the Natasha Denona palette obviously... but like I don't know it was just so easy to use and nice that I just really really loved it. I feel like The Needs palette is really useful too because it is such a nice easy palette... but yeah that's it. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments