Black Friday Haul

 I was really bad this year... I can't lie. But.... I got some good deals on beauty. 

First I'll start with the things that weren't really Black Friday Deals I guess... but they're sort of holiday products so yeah. 

Ulta 

I went to Ulta for ONE THING- the Revlon Rose Glow Primer Oil... which I bought- there was only one left- but when I went to checkout the girl at the counter was like "it's buy 2 get one free. Did you want to grab something else." My brain said "no" but my heart said "SURE!" So... I ended up with the Photoready Prime Plus Perfecting Smoothing Primer and... Revlon Colorstay Foundation. I've never used the foundation before but I know it is a cult classic and... I really needed to try it. I have to say I really like the foundation so far and I think I'll have a review soon. 

Target 

I got a L'oreal Paris Rouge Signature Lipstick Gift Set. It had one matte lipstick I think and one glitter one. I haven't used it yet- but I have used the L'oreal Matte Lipsticks from this line before it's good. 

Bath and Body Works 

So I went once in store and I ordered online. If you can go to a Bath and Body Works when it's not too busy  in store- I would recommend doing that if they still have these deals going on... in store you can stack coupons so you get a better deal overall... I didn't stack coupons when I went because I thought I would be back in the store the next day to get the holiday box that they have this year... but I didn't so I ordered the box online instead... but I did get some Aromatherapy products and some sprays. 

So EVERYTHING in the store is buy 3 get 3 free- which is a great time to buy things like the Aromatherapy line which isn't usually on sale. I got 2 of the Hot Springs Spa Scents which is a favorite of mine, 2 of the Cedarwood Vanilla (which I mentioned yesterday) one Lavender Vanilla and one Stargazing Meditation. I kind of wanted to try some new things- but I love the Hot Springs Spa so I got that too... I'm excited for these! 

Next up my online order... which I made to get some new holiday scents - but I also really wanted the Santa Approved Box... which I also got lol. 

So the Sprays I got are Snowflakes and Cashmere which I've only ever had in a Shower Gel and I've loved it. I also got Frosted Coconut Snowball, Winterberry Wonder, Christmas Cookie, A Thousand Christmas Wishes, and Fresh Sparkling Snow. I really like A Thousand Wishes, so I hope A Thousand Christmas Wishes is just as good. I have the Winterberry Wonder Shower Gel and I love that... I think I've tried Merry Cookie before in some form... and I like Coconut a lot and I think I have that as a Shower Gel... so Hopefully I like these... even though I don't think I've smelled them all in person. 

The Santa Approved Box Comes with the Dahlia Shower Gel, Body Lotion and Fine Fragrance Mist; Crushed Candy Cane in a hand sanitizer, single wick candle and hand lotion; and Tis The Season in a 3 wick candle and hand soap. I'm excited for these- I think I've smelled the Dahlia before and I really like it and Tis The Season is really good. 

Beautylish 

Here's where I splurged quite a bit... 

So I had been eyeing the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in A Palette in Stoned Rose for a while... and that is $75 and they had a free Charlotte Tilbury Easy Eye Palette in Charlotte Darling with a $100 purchase... sooooooooooo.... I bought it. So I got those 2 products and the Film Star Sculpting Duo mini. I had honestly wanted these products for a long time... the Darling palette has been in my Sephora Loves List for about a year and I got it for free... so yeah! Not bad at all. 

So... yeah. Hopefully that's everything... but I have a bad feeling I might buy more. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments