Style Saturday: Comfy Going to Work Outfit

 Alright- so this top is kind of oversized and it's really nice and comfy but I wasn't quite sure how it looked... so this is my first time wearing it and I like it... but it's a little weird I guess? I don't know... either way- heres the OOTD! 


The top is from Free People It is a powder blue with a hippie type of design on the sleeves. I'm not sure if you can really tell what it looks like- but it's cute! 

you can kind of see the sleeves a bit better in these 2 pictures. 



For Accessories I wore these earrings that have little diamonds in an hourglass looking shape. I forgot where I got these from but these are so cute. And I have this gold necklace with little roses on it that I got from Forever 21! 

And I have my Universal Thread Flannel Lined Jeans... this was nice because these give an extra bit of warmth. It was a little warm that day- but it's still November and this top isn't all that warm so I really appreciated the extra bit of warmth from the flannel lined jeans when I was at work! 

Alright that is everything! Hope you guys liked this! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments