Easy Minion Costume and Make Up

Soooo this is as last minute as last minute can get... if you're planning on making a costume or something... but if you were planning on being a minion and you didn't know what to do for make up... this may help. Or if you have a last minute halloween party or something and you have these things, its easy to put together.

So for the outfit I got this yellow shirt at a craft store for 3.99 I believe. It was under $5 and then I got these overalls online. Mine are Dickies... but any overalls work.

And I had my sister's boyfriend make me the minion goggles last year... these also work for Dr. Horrible goggles if you have something that looks like a lab coat. Idk how he made them, if you google minion goggles... you can find them. I also borrowed a fart gun from my sister's boyfriend... who was Gru last year.

So basically just ask your sister and her boyfriend for things. Lol.

For make up I'm doing a silvery eye with a little bit of blue on the bottom. This will look good under goggles and I wanted to use my new Lorac pro 2 palette.

I'm going to prime my eyes with the Lorac primer that came with the palette. Then I'm putting Silver on the lid, Charcoal in the crease, and I'm going to use Rimmels scandal eyes in blue and then line it with the color navy. And then I think I may put a bit of Chrome in the outer V. And then I think I'll put a bit of a blue sparkle liner from Sephora on the lower lashline too. I think using a liquid liner on top and skipping the glitter liner on the bottom would look good too... I may do that instead... I'm sort of writing this before doing the make up look cause I won't have too much time for this... but we shall see. And I'm using my Loreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara.

For my face I'm going to use Benefit's porefessional primer and my Loreal Truematch Lumi foundation and my Benefit Bella Bamba blush. For Lips I'm going to use my Benefit lip pencil thingys.

This is a lot of make up for being a minion... but I'm going out and it'll be fun lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

PS This is late! I wanted to get a pic up but I didn't even have time. I only have one and you cant see my make up at all! There are still some costume contests going on, so if you want to go as this thats cool.

Also I may even have something else up tomorrow! Lol.

Comments