Mini Sephora Black Friday Haul+ Some first impressions

So I went to Sephora today for black Friday and I bout 2 little sets that I thought I'd share a little review with. This is just a first impression, but I thought I'd share it because I know at least one of the things is selling out fast and I thought I'd let you know my thoughts on it before you find it.

First thing's first: The Bite Beauty tin with four of their High Pigment Lip Pencils. This costs $25 and it comes in a tiny tin which is so cute and easy to throw in your purse and travel with. I may just keep this in my purse with like a lip balm or a gloss and babylips... its so little and adorable! Plus it has a big mirror! I love it!

And then it comes with four beuatiful shades that are all so different. I know at least one of them is limited edition... I think 2 might be limited edition and 2 are permanent or they have them in their lipsticks or something. Theres a dark red, a dark berry, a neutral pink, and a nice nudeish peachy pink shade. The neutral pink looks like it could be a Kylie Jenner type of thing... idk. I don't really keep up with the Kardashians and follow the trend, but it seems right lol. I have the red which is called Pomegranate on now, I love it! Its like a bright cherry red, cooler toned but I don't think warmer toned people would look bad in a cool tone. I haven't tried on any of the other colors or swatched them, but the formula is really comfortable and from my knowledge of Bite Beauty, it shows up in the tube exactly like it does on the lips. I love the variety of colors in this little set, because there really is one of everything and these are pretty universal colors that I think will look good on every skintone. I would definitely recommend this little set.

The next set I got was from Kat Von D and I didn't know this set existed and I think its a great little sample of products for a good price. I think its called the Studded set and it comes with a Mini studded lipstick, a mini tattoo liner, and a mini immortal lash mascara. I had really been wanting to try the liner and the lipstick and that just seemed like a good deal to me. The liner is easy to use, I have some struggles with liquid liner and I think this being a mini didn't make it any easier... but I still managed and I think I can go out in public with the way I look now. The Mascara I'm also wearing... it separates the lashes really nicely... I'm not sure it does a whole whole lot, but my lashes look kind of fluttery at the end so thats nice. The lipstick is also a red I believe its called underage red. I think its kind of a cool tone... but its warmer than the bite beauty red. Pomegranate from Bite, which is what I have on now is a very cherry red and this isn't quite as cherry... but its still nice. Not quite as comfortable as the Bite lipstick I have on now... but for a Matte lipstick it isn't bad. And I forget if I mentioned but its $20 so its not that expensive.

That is everything. I got a few more clothes, but I thought I would just let you know about these little gift sets while they are still available cause these are some good deals!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments