Weekly Favorites! Week of 11/16

Heyyy guys! It is weekly favorites time and this week I kinda used a lot of the same stuff... but its all such good stuff.

So right after posting a so-so review of the Lorac Pro 2 Palette... I found an everyday look using it and I absolutely fell in love with it! I'll probably post some sort of everyday look featuring that in the near future. I have so many holiday and thanksgiving looks planned... idk when this will happen... but it will very soon! I promise! Its so easy and its something you could honestly do with other drugstore shades too... but these Lorac shadows blend in no time so this go too look takes like 5 minutes.

And I've been wearing the same face make up too for this look pretty much, which comes with some oldddd favorites of mine. The Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream along with the Rimmel Stay Matte primer. Sooo soo good. And I used the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous powder over it and it was the most gorgeous matte look with kind of a nice healthy glow to it I loved how it all turned out and yeah. Its good. And sprayed with my Nyx Dewey finish setting spray. Sooo soo good!

And my least favorite Benefit powder from that little palette I got I've actually been using a lot this week. Dandelion is just a nice light blush for a no-make up make up look. It isn't quite as pigmented as other blushes, but I have a very light skintone and this is sort of a no-fail blush. Like sometimes the other shades look too pigmented and its like "ahhh real cheeks don't look like that." But this doesn't do that.

I've been layering it over my Maybeline Master Glaze blush in Just Pinched Pink... these are like my favorite drugstore blushes and I love this. I'm probably going to be done with it soon... thats how well loved it is.

And for the lips I love the Lip Combo I just did a post on, the Buxum full on lipstick and the LA Girl Lip glaze... but for the most part I've been digging Bite Beauty fig and date. Last week I raved about Fig, this week I tried Date a little more and that is a lovely shade too. I also rediscovered my Nyx Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie... this used to be like my favorite go to lip color and somehow I forgot about it... well it is unforgot now and I loves it. Its pigmented and my lips just felt so much moisture when I used it. I needed this in my life again and it is amazing.

Also both of the Freeman Face Masks I tried... they are sooo soo good! I felt like I didn't need much along the lines of foundation this week because my face looked so good from using both of them. I think the Charcoal really smoothed out my face and it just feels like new. Which is gross maybe but in a good way. I do think its been a bit glowier because of the other mask as well... so THAT is awesome. When a $3 mask gives instant noticeable results... that is spectacular.

Comments