How To-sday- Thanksgiving Look: Feat. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

So I did one Thanksgiving look... but I thought I'd give another option here too. I'm probably going to wear my other look on Thanksgiving itself, but the day before thanksgiving is a big going-out day too... so this might be what I wear then. Also I don't have any pics... but I think I've done something similar to this look... if not nearly the same look and posted it somewhere on here... It isn't that original of a look, you can probably find it somewhere lol.

Face: Really quickly I did whats basically been my everyday face routine for a while now. I put on the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer with the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream. I also contoured with Hoola Bronzer and I used Coralista for my blush and Watts Up to highlight.

Eyes: I primed my eyes with Urban Decay's Primer Potion. I then took Creme Bruelee all over my lid. I put a bit of Marzipan on the inner corners and onto my eyelid a little bit. It didn't show up that well, but it added a bit of light. I took Cherry Cordial into my crease and then I used Hazelnut... or Haute Chocolate or both in the outer V just to darken it up a little. Then I lined my eyes with Jordana's Fabuliner and did a little wing with that. And I put Rimmel's Scandaleyes Kohl nude eyeliner in my waterline. And I used my Loreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara.

I used Nyx Dewey finish setting spray and for my lips I used Buxum's full on lipstick... I have no idea if it came with a shade or anything, but its purple. And then I topped it off with LA Girl's Lip Glaze in Blushing.

And voila. It is a nice easy fallish fancyish look!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments