$3 Bath and Body Works Lotions! + Fall Lip Balm Reviews

So I thought I would start this blog out by mentioning that today only Bath and Body works has their full-sized body lotions for $3 each! This is a good time to stock up! I got Winter Candy Apple, Vanilla Bean Noel and A Thousand Wishes. These are quite awesome. They're great to layer scents with and for $3 yes!

Other than that I have a few new Lip Balms I've tried out. I picked up 3 from Wallgreens Revo fall collection and my mom got me some Burts Bees Chapsticks so I thought I'd review that.

This is my first time trying the Revo Lip Balms. Revo is the Wallgreens brand. I think they sell Revo at Rite Aid and other places also but I'm pretty sure these scents are Wallgreens exclusive. They're packaged like the EOS Lip Balms, which I love because I don't have to dig through my bag to find a lip balm because they're so easy to find. I love that!

This is more of a review on the actual flavors than of the formulation, but to me these feel a little more hydrating than the EOS lip Balms. I feel like the EOS ones are a little dryer and these are very soft and just feel more hydrating on the lips. I've only had these for a day so its hard to tell, but I feel like they work a little better. Plus: The flavors are absolutely the best!

My favorite is the white Candy Corn flavor. It tastes and smells just like Rice Crispies. Slightly disappointed that it doesn't taste like Candy Corn... but its still the best tasting/smelling lip balm I've ever tried. I'm completely addicted to this and it is amazing.

My next favorite of the three I got is the Black one which is Black Cherry flavored. When I picked this up out of my bag, I could smell the cherry flavor before I even opened it up! It is that powerful! It tastes a lot like gummy cherry candy. Like my mom got these Mike and Ike's for halloween that have all pink and red and purple flavors, and it tastes like those... does that make sense? It's good!

My least favorite of the bunch was Pumpkin Spice. It isn't that terrible... but my initial reaction to trying it was "this kind of smells like chicken curry." Its a little more spicy than pumpkiny and after the initial curry-ness of it all... its actually not bad... but I would definitely recommend the other two over this.

Now for the Burts Bees. They have a pumpkin spice flavor also... and that is FANTASTIC! It is right on point, its delicious smelling. Not too spicy, not too pumpkiny. Plus I love the Burts Bees formula so much!

This comes in a container with Vanilla Bean also... this smells really good also. Not as strong as the pumpkin or any of the REVO flavors, but it is good. Burts bee's lip balms are probably my favorite.

That is it! Hope you guys are having an awesome day and if you get to a Bath and Body Works let me know what you got!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments