Sephora Recommendations! (For VIB Sale and Beauty Insider Coupons)

So I wasn't going to do this because I'm not a VIB anyway so this doesn't apply to me... but last year in December they sent out a coupon around this time for Beauty Insiders... plus a lot of Sephora's are just opening inside of malls and JC Penny's and its a little overwhelming to know what to buy sometimes, so here are some of my recommendations.

First off, I want to mention the Buxum lipglosses and Full On Lipstick. I have 2 full size of the buxum glosses and one mini size gloss and a mini full on lipstick, which are in the pencil form and they have a silver package usually. These are my favorite glosses because they are so pigmented and they feel nice and plumping on the lips. The ones I have smell like cupcake in the tube and then when you put it on it has a very cool pepperminty tingle to it, so its really interesting. These are the ones with Women's names and a picture of like a pin-up girl on the package. I've never tried the other kinds, I think some of them don't have a tingle... but from what I've seen they are all really great. I just got a little mini gloss and the lipstick in a set and I liked that a lot too. The lipstick is very pigmented and long lasting. If I were a VIB I would think of getting the full size of that with the discount! Also they have some good value sets as well, so that gives you more options!

Another thing I've tried recently and liked are the Make Up Forever Artist Shadows. I have the colors Fig and Copper red. Fig is a purplish color with a diamond finish and Copper Red is an orange with an iridescent finish. They're really pretty and pigmented and I definitely want to try more of these.

Another Make Up Forever Product I've tried a sample of and I want to get a full size of is the Smoky Extravagant mascara. I love the way this makes my lashes look. The wand is big and bristly and cone shaped and I just love it. I am really interested in trying more from this brand because both of these products have been so good for me!

Sephora's own brand also has great products. I love the glitter liners that they have because they are just so easy to use. The wand on them is just perfect and isn't messy at all. I think they have sets around the holidays for a really reasonable price too. The sephora blush duos are really great also.

Speaking of Holiday gift sets, if you can find the Benefit Cheeky Sweet spot I definitely recommend that! I think its sold out online, but if you can see it in stores, its worth checking out. If its sold out or if you just want to try any of their full size products, I really like the Hoola Bronzer, Coralista, Bella Bamba, and Rockateur. Also the Watt's Up highlight is awesome.

They have some other value sets that I think look really good too. There is a superstar kit that has a bunch of samples of products for around $60... but there is also a set I saw in the Sephora inside JC Penny's that has fewer products for $39. I thought this was a great value because for starters, I didn't want everything inside the bigger sephora favorites thingy and this came with some great ones also. It came with a Smashbox BB Cream, a Bite Beauty mini lipstick, Nars Orgasm blush I think there was Benefit's porefessional and They're Real mascara. It looked like a nice set with a generous amount of generously sized products in a cute bag.

Another absolute favorite that I really need to buy full sized is the Origins Charcoal Mask. This is my favorite face mask I've ever tried. I don't know that every sephora store carries Origins or this product, but they have a few value sets it may be in as well. The Beauty Unmasked includes a deluxe sample (along with a sample of the Glamglow hydrating mask, which I didn't love at first... but now I do) and there is an Origins favorites kit that includes it also. I've heard a lot of Origins products are amazing, so if you see that Origins bestsellers kit I would definitely recommend it.  Ohhh theres even a value set with just Origin's masks... so there are some options here.

That is everything I really love from Sephora. There are some great palettes at Sephora also, but eye palettes are pretty personal, so you should choose your own... but The Naked 3 is really great and I like Too Faced also!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments