Beauty and Fashion Lust List

I do these every so often... and I always say how much I hate doing them but at the same time... it is just so fun. I'm like a shopping addict... I cannot get enough of it! Every time I buy a lot of things I say "okay that was fun. I shouldn't do anything like that again..." And then I do it again once I have at least some money to spend! It is such a struggle... but here are some things that I'm currently wanting.

First off the fashion part... I kind of want some sweaters that are a little longer so that I can wear them with leggings. Sometimes I cant' even with pants and Leggings are comfy! Plus I like wearing them in my improv class cause I have to move and stuff... so yeah. And I have a lot of leggings... although maybe I could use some more of those too... Aerie has cute leggings... Okay stahp! lol.

I've also heard some really great things about Bite Lipsticks... and I've been a little afraid to try them... but they do have smaller holiday sizes out... so maybe I will try something from their holiday mini sizes to see what they are like. I will eventually try something from this brand... but yeah.

Speaking of lips, I've really been loving my mini size of Buxum's Full On Lipstick and I saw that they had a nice red color and I thought that would be nice for the holidays. I only have one red lipstick from Covergirl and it feathers a bit.

Speaking of feathering... (I'm digging these smooth transitions) There is an Anti-feathering lip pencil from Milani that I feel like would help me. I have 3 covergirl lip products that I really like but they feather so much that I think that will help. Milani also has some other things I may want to try in the near future. There is a primer from them that I hear is amazing... and I cannot find my lorac primer so I may try that. I also really like using their Bella Eyes in Bella Champagne as a highlight and I kind of wanted to see if they have any other colors I could use for a highlight. I think they have a white shade... idk I may need to test these.

Also there are some drugstore things I want to try that are newer. I'd really like to see these new L'oreal infallible setting sprays and eye crayons because I really like setting sprays and things to prime my eyes with. There are new lip sticks that look exactly like the OCC Lip Tars... which I've never actually wanted to try... but these new things look cool. I think they're from a brand called J.Cat. I probably won't actually try that... but it is new and cool lol. I want to try something from Sonia Kashuk sometime in the near future... there is a lot there too.

There is an Origins Mask kit at sephora that looks really good to. It has the charcoal mask... which is like the best mask I've ever tried in a holiday set with a hydrating mask I want to try and another mask that I guess is a best seller. It looks like a good kit and there is one thing I know I like already, one thing I want to try and a bonus thing. And its like 22.50 I think, which isn't too bad.

Also around the holidays American Eagle puts out some make up... and I don't know if its good or not but I feel the need to try it and review it here because American Eagle is my favorite store and that seems like something that I should try... idk. I'm really curious about it.

I'm also a little curious about the Buxum Lash Bar thing... but idk. I've heard reviews that it smudges. The Make Up Forever Smoky Extravagance sample I got is kind of my jam right now and I know I'll eventually want a full size. And I like the Artist Shadows and I think whenever they have a coupon again I may buy more of those...

Also I'm super curious about It Cosmetics now that I've tried the Naturally Pretty Celebration Palette. I've heard their Celebration Foundation Illumination is great... I've heard a lot of their other products are great and their brushes from Ulta look good too... they seem like a good brand that I should pay attention to. Lol.

Sooo... that is everything. That is a lot... I know... but its for a good cause... to fill my addiction MWHAHAHAHAAHA!

Also random, but Target is teaming up with TOMS and starting on November 16th I believe they are giving 1 item of clothing for whatever item or items of clothing you buy to someone in need. I think that is really great. And at Hallmark if you buy those Disney toys that look kind of like Funko Pop stuffed animals they donate one to Toys for Tots. And I think they're buy one get one for $1. I think every Hallmark store is different, but I would imagine that isn't just the one store. Also it may only be the Rudolph toys that are like that... I don't know really. I have to look into it. I think that is nice though and I figured I'd spread the word a little. I know a lot of places ask for money around the holidays and do a lot of things like these and if you can you should definitely donate. I love when store's do that and it really makes a difference.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments