Holiday Make Up looks are coming soon...

So the holidays are coming up pretty soon and I was like "hey I have a lot of palettes." and then thought "Hey I could do a holiday look a week with each of these palettes." So that is exactly what I'm going to do! I have one that I might put up tomorrow that I actually used for Halloween... but it can totally be used for a Christmas or Thanksgiving party too... I don't have a pic for that yet... so I may do something else tomorrow... it all depends on how much time I have before I go to class... lol.

So yeah. I think I'll post them every Tuesday, I usually only post Monday, Wednesday and Friday... but I'll try to do a few more times throughout the season also cause its fun! I will try my best to have pictures so you can actually see everything... but I'm sorry if I don't lol.

Comments