True Test Thursday: LA Girl Lip Glaze

Heyyy guys! This is something I used to do from time to time and I thought I'd test it out today! I saw these at Harmon and I wanted to try them. They're packaged exactly like the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks, I've heard they're similar to the OCC Lip Tars... I've never tried either but yeah. This has been good so far. I love the color. The payoff is EXACTLY like what the package looks like... but its easy to make look more natural or more vivid.

I'm actually going to layer this over my Buxum Full on Lipstick... just because I know these are supposed to feather a little bit. I know this might be kind of a cheat on the True Test... but I think I'll still be able to see the full uses of it and whether or not you should buy it or if I want to buy more of these. I'm doing a lot of things. I have to take a train for about an hour and a half... I'm probably buying at least one coffee... maybe more... and eating lunch and I have improv class so I'll be talking and acting and stuff too... so my lips will be pretty action packed.

So these come in quite a range of shades, I got the color Blushing which is this really pretty purply pink. Its a little hard to apply, I think a lip brush might be a little better to apply it. I don't have one and thats okay too. I'm just going to apply it like regular.

These have a really minty cooling feeling on the lips and they go on really glossy. Here's a fun tip I've heard: If you want to make a glossy finish lipstick matte, you can use a little bit of a face powder... or even a very light shade of like a white eyeshadow. Which is pretty cool.

Alrighty here it looks pretty okay on the lips right now... if I don't have a pic right when I post I'll have up later here to show you.

Okay didn't end up taking a pic of my first application... But there will be some sort of pic. Lol. It did wear off pretty much immediately after I drank my coffee,and I think the glossiness was rubbing off after a while too so there is that. It did leave behind a pretty pink stain that's brighter than my actual lip color.

And I didn't reapply or anything lol. The stain did fadeaway. This isn't a bad product or anything, but if you want something to last all day this might not be your guy. It's also probably not the easiest thing in the world to reapply. I'm on a train right now and I thought "yeah no." Lol.

Byeeee!
- Shannon 

Comments