Tiny Haul: Bath and Body Works and Sephora

So today... I just had to shop. I just had to. I didn't know what I wanted really... I kind of had an idea... but I just wanted stuff, and I got stuff so yayyy.

Bath and Body Works had a sale of all their mini body sprays and lotions, so I got a few. They're usually three for $12 but they were 3 for $6 today! A regular mini size is $6 on its own so I was happy with this deal! I got Twisted Peppermint, Vanilla Bean Noel, Winter Candy Apple, A Thousand Wishes, and Velvet sugar. I have a full size of the Velvet sugar... but I wanted one for travel... I also got a lotion of A Thousand Wishes because that one is probably my favorite of the bunch. They do the sale so that if you have 3 items already and you added a fourth or something it would only be $2. So thats pretty good. I bought another Twisted Peppermint for my friend, so I had an uneven number... but it worked out. Lol.

Then I went to Sephora... and I knew I wanted something... but I didn't know what and I didn't really need anything... but I needed to shop there for sanity reasons. Lol. Idk why, I have enough make up, I just felt like if I didn't buy anything at Sephora I'd go completely insane.

So I got a Bite Beauty Lipstick mini. Right now they have a little thing with ornaments of mini Bite Beauty double ended lipsticks, so I got the colors Fig and Date. I have Fig on right now and its like a perfect my lips but better type of shade. It looks really natural but you can tell something is there and I just really really like it.

I also decided to get an Urban Decay Primer Potion because I can't find my Lorac one... I know if I look I'll find it but this was $12 and it was there so I got it. Mine is just in the original color.

So that was it. A kind of large haul of tiny products. Lol. I love the tiny product holiday samples. I just think they're great.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments