Haullllll Timmmmmmeeee! Ulta, American Eagle, Aerie, Old Navy

Heyyy guys... I was going to do a Where's Waldo Holiday look... but I ended up getting some gift cards and things for my birthday and I had a ton of coupons... so I bought some stuff. I keep saying this will be my last haul for a while and then I buy more things... so I'm not going to say that today... but that may happen.

Ulta 

I don't go to Ulta too often, but I had a 20 percent off everything coupon and a gift card... and I am a palette junkie and I've been eyeing a few things... so that happened.

First I got the Lorac Pro Palette 2. I've been wanting this since it came out. I've never really had much interest in the original Pro Palette because I have a lot of brown neutral palettes... but I liked that this is more gray and it has pops of color. There are so many looks I can already see myself doing with this. It has 8 matte shades and 8 shimmers, plus it comes with a mini primer... so I think that is pretty cool. The packaging is really sleek and nice too, this would be great to travel with and I can so see it being useful if you are a professional.

And I also got the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration palette. I've never tried the original Naturally pretty palette. I've wanted to but I didn't love the packaging for $42. I know thats really stupid, but it just didn't seem worth $42 dollars with that packaging. Maybe I'm stupid, idk lol. I've also been wanting some matte eyeshadows and the cool thing about this is that the eyeshadows themselves are totally matte but they come with a shimmer that you can layer on top of the eyeshadows to make it shimmery. It's also an ombre shimmer, so its kind of like getting 3 colors for each eyeshadow. This comes with 15 shadows including the transforming radiance powder, so I think that is pretty cool.

I also picked up another Loreal Evercreme nourishing Leave in Spray. This is the best thing that you can buy for your hair. It is fantastic I love the crap out of this stuff and I will never be without it.



American Eagle 

Everything was buy one get one 50 percent off and I had a bunch of coupons (only used one) and I had a gift card, so I got some stuff of corse.

I got a florally maroon long sleeved t shirt. I thought this was pretty, I was looking at it before and I didn't buy it and then I was like... meh better buy it I still think its cute. Lol.

And I got a long cardigan that was also maroon to go with it. I actually saw this first and then decided to get the t shirt because it matched and I really liked how they looked together. I had been eyeing this online, so I was happy they had it in store!

Then I saw these floraly purple leggings and I don't know what exactly I'll wear them with... I may need to find something but I knew I needed these in my life, and now they are mine! Lol. Nothing is showing true to color. These are quite a beautiful purple color that I really really like.

And then since I had an uneven number of things that were buy one get one 50 percent off I grabbed a necklace also. Its a longer chain and it has sparkly circles that are really pretty! I didn't need it in my life... but I also kind of did. Lol

Aerie 

At American Eagle they gave me a coupon for Aerie and I wanted to look at a jacket there anyway... so I did and I got it. Lol. It's like a nice floral bomber jacket. I was really excited about it. It was originally $39.99 but I think it was already on sale and I had a coupon... so it was 12 dollars and change! Not too shabby!

Old Navy 

I had a gift card here too, so I got a couple t shirts that I noticed up at the front of the store.

One is just a plain mint green v neck. I like mint and v necks... so yeah. The color isn't showing up at all in my pic... but here it is. It is much more mint in person. Idk why I bother taking pics that all turn out badly... but I'm not a professional... so I have no problem with it. Lol.

The other is a gray t shirt with a really pretty lacey detail in the sleeves. This is different than anything I have and I really really liked it!

And finally I got a pair of Old Navy's Pixie Pants! I know J Crew has something called Pixie pants that are like thick leggings that kind of look like work clothes and these look kind of like that also. They have spots on them too, which I thought was a super cute detail.



And that is everything! Also just a heads up for anyone: At Ulta they have the Urban Decay Smoked Palette on sale for $29! I'm not sure how long this will be, I had it in my bag and then I decided not to get it cause I know I'd wear the Lorac and the It Cosmetics more and I didn't really want to buy 3 high end palettes... even though I do have several high end palettes now. Lol.


Comments