Weekly Favorites 11/7/14

My favorite favorite of all favorites this week is the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration Palette. I almost didn't pick this up and I am so happy I did! These Matte shades are absolutely beautiful and I've been using it a whole lot this week. I think the Transforming Ombre thingy it comes with is really cool too and just overall this is a great neutral matte palette and thats what I've been looking for! Its amazing. Another thing I like a lot about it is that the packaging is pretty and holiday appropriate, but its not like too holiday-ish packaging. Like I love the Cheeky Sweet Spot, but its going to look silly having it out in the summer. Lol. I don't mind that because the Cheeky Sweet spot is such a favorite of mine and its adorable all year round anyway... but I appreciate the It Cosmetics has this type of packaging. Although the label rubs off a little bit... which is sad.

I've mentioned the cheeky sweet spot so much that I'm just going to mention the blushes I've been wearing a lot this week and that is the Sugarbomb and Rockateur. These aren't my favorite blushes in the entire palette, but these are great everyday blushes. I also love the Watts Up highlight! (this is the Benefit boxed powder palette... in case you didn't know lol.) 

I've also been loving layering the Maybeline Masterglaze under those blushes. I use Just pinched pink... its amazing. It helps the color last longer and its just a really great cream blush that is pigmented and easy to use. 

I've also been loving my Lorac Pro 2 Palette. I wasn't going to mention this because I don't have as definitive of a review on it as the It Cosmetics palette, but the colors are amazing, soft and pigmented. They aren't as long wearing as the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette... but I like it either way. And it works great with my next favorite... 

The Lorac Behind the Scenes Primer that comes with the palette! It's a really nice primer, at first I thought it didn't work all that well, but if you let it set a bit before going to your eyeshadow, it works really well. 

I've also made kind of a turn around and I'm liking the glamglow hydrating mask. I still wouldn't purchase a full size because I can't afford that lol. Also I only use this once a week and its lasted me 3 weeks already and I'd say I have another 2 or 3 uses left. It isn't something you need more than once a week.  I like it. 

For my foundation I've pretty much been using the L'oreal Magic Lumi with the Benefit Porefessional Primer and I've been digging that. If not I've just been using the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream on its own because that is super easy for when I don't have to leave the house or the area all that much. 

And my Buxum Full On Lipstick. This is awesome. Idk the color, but I love using this or other bolder colors with the It Cosmetics palette. 

The Make Up Forever Mascara has been really good this week too. I may want a full size of this... I hardly buy high end mascaras... but I want nice lashes for my graduation and if I do graduation photos... so that may be what I do. 

And last but not least the Harvest fragrance from Bath and Body Works. Funny story: one of my classes is an improv class with all guys in it and one of them asked if anyone had lotion because his hands were hurting after basketball practice or something. I said yes I did, but it was a girly smelling lotion and he used it anyway and was like "This smells amazing!" And so did another guy in class. Lol I just thought that was funny. I think they're taking this out of the stores now unfortunately... but it may be on sale right now and it may be on sale during the Semi Annual Sale... so if you want it it does bring all the boys to the yard. 

That is everything! That was a lot! I totally didn't think I'd have anything this week but that was A LOT! Lol. 

Hope you guys are having a good week! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments