How To-sday: Pumpkin Spice Look with Make Up Forever Artist Shadows

Heyyy guys! This is the first of my holiday How-To looks and I think this is probably what I will do for Thanksgiving. I would probably do my face make up differently, but really the eyes are the star of this show, so yeah.

Eyes 

I primed my eyes with Urban Decay's Primer Potion. I waited a little bit before putting the shadows on because even though my skin is quite dry, my eyelids can be quite oily. And I think I put a little too much on cause my lashes looked like they got some on them and they were kind of droopy. Ugh. I should have done a no-make up day today... but I wanted to post this before Thanksgiving so ohhh well. Lol. First thing I did was take a small crease brush, I used the crease side of the Urban Decay Karma brush that came with the Naked 3 Palette and I went into my It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration Palette and put the shade Sugar Plum in my crease. Then I took the Make Up forever artist shadow in... the orange color? Idk the names exactly, I have them posted somewhere on this blog... and I used that all over my lid. Then I took some of the purpley MUF Artist Shadow and put that in my crease just to make things extra purple. Idk why I like Purple and orange together... but I do and I liked the way this turned out. I used Jordana's fabuliner... which I still barely know how to use and I took a little bit of the Sugar Plum shade on my lower lashes... but I kinda took the lower lash shadow off. For my browbone and inner corner I used Snow Angel from the It Cosmetics palette. And for Mascara I used the Make Up Forever Smoky Extravagant that I got for my birthday present from Sephora... and I love this!

Face 
I used my Rimmel Stay Matte primer and then went in with my Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream. I dotted one layer and then did another... which was a bit much but whatever. Then I took Benefits Coralista and I used that on my cheeks and then I got my Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous powder and set it cause I looked oddly oily today.

Lips 
I just used my double ended bite mini in the shade Date and I love this! Its a nice light kind of purplish pinky my lips but better type of shade.

And that is it! Pumpkin Spice all up on my face!

Edit: The pics don't show up very well... ughhh! I should have takem my Glasses off! Ohhh Well. Hope you guys enjoy!

Byeeee!

-Shannon

Comments