October 2014 Favorites

I feel like I've been trying a lot of stuff in October and its hard for me to pick some real favorites... but I still have a few... probably a bunch actually that I will share.

First off the Milani Bella Eyes Shadows. These are so good for 3.99. I have Champagne and Pink and I have so many palettes I don't think I'll buy any more anytime soon because I tend to reach for single shadows less than a palette, but still I really like these puppies and I'm interested in them as a whole.

Maybeline Babylips are another definite winner. I just like these, they are color I feel comfortable in. They're nice and moisturizing and pigmented but not overly pigmented. These are my jam right now. They're so easy to use and just fun to collect.

The Make Up Forever Artist Shadows have been another favorite of mine. I picked 2 up from sephora, they're nicely pigmented... they have SUCH a good range of colors and they're just really pretty and I like them a lot.

The Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot is another amazing product I got from Sephora. Its just a nice little face palette to try some higher end blushes. I really love these right now! I have a review on these and the Bella Eyes too.

Vaseline Creme Brulee Lip Therapy is another good little find. It smells like a baby, but not in a poopy diaper or baby powder type of way just in a baby type of way I guess? Its sweet and good and I like it. Btw I've probably never smelled a baby, it just seems like a baby's head should smell this way. Its also really moisturizing and it makes my lips look bigger and fuller I think.

Speaking of bigger and fuller lips I got one of Buxums full bodied lipstick type things... not sure what its called its one of the pencil kinds... and I really dig this for a nice matte look. I haven't actually rocked this all that much, but it is definitely worth picking up. It feels nice on the lips, it looks great under a gloss and it looks great on its own. I kind of want to try others, but I love this color.

And a few fashion favorites, I've been loving this layered necklace I got from American Eagle. It has an evil eye and an arrow and a disk and a triangle... its just so different from anything I own and I'm kind of obsessed with it. I took a pic... but it doesn't show everything that well...


Also this bracelet that my friend Cristina got for my birthday that also makes a pretty friggin sweet pair of grillz. The pic doesn't really show how pretty and sparkly it is... but trust me! Its nice!

So that is everything I like for October... November also seems exciting for me, so I am happy for that!


Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments