5 Products From... It Cosmetics

I don't know that I've actually tried 5 different products from It Cosmetics that are still available so... this might be a bad thing to post about... but it was the first brand that I thought of so... I'm going with it! 

1) CC+ Cream- Alright this stuff I think is a staple in my collection. Particularly during the summer and during pandemics when the safest thing to do is go outside to see your family and friends. This has a high SPF and it's such a nice coverage. It's natural but it still covers anything you need covered. It's just the best thing to have if you know you're going outside. Highly recommend! 

2) CC+ Illumination Cream- This one... I don't recommend as highly. I thought this would be great because it would make me look dewy and I have dry skin... but in reality this has glitter in it which just clung to my dry patches and highlighted them. Not a fan. It did look good with the Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer... but that's too expensive of a combo to have to make this look good. 

3) Superhero Mascara- This is a really great mascara. I might actually buy this if I go to Ulta anytime soon... which I likely will. I do need a new mascara and I really love this one. It really curls my lashes and makes them look really good! 

4) Je Ne Sais Quoi Palette- So this palette is no longer available- but all of the products in it are available I believe. And you might still be able to get this on the It Cosmetics site or QVC or hautelook or something. I'm not really sure- but all the products in this palette are permanent I think and they're all good. So it comes with the Bye Bye Pores blush in the shade Je Ne Sais Quoi, the Bye Bye Pores Pressed translucent powder, the Sunshine in a Compact bronzer in Warmth and the Perfect Lighting Luminizer highlight in Je Ne Sais Quoi. I don't know if the bronzer and highlight's names are different now... I'm not sure you can buy them on their own- but there's a similar product called the Your Most Beautiful Anti Aging Face Palette. I'm not sure if it's the same- but it looks similar. Anyway these all have a pore blurring effect and it's nice to have an all in one face palette. It's also sort of something that I feel like a lot of different skintones could use. The blush is very pigmented but easily blurred and the other products are just nice too. Everything is matte except of corse the highlight. It's all really good! 

5) Naturally Pretty Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette- So this is a small eyeshadow palette from them. I have 3 of their eye palettes but this is the one thats the most easily available right now and it's really good. It's all matte and one shimmer as most of their palettes are... but these are really nice mattes that blend easily and look really pretty. I have trouble with matte shadows sometimes- and these work pretty well for me. 

About The Brand 
So I don't know if I'll always have this on here... but It Cosmetics is one I kind of want to talk about. So the founder of the company is Jamie Kern Lima and I think she was either a plastic surgeon, dermatologist or an esthetician... I forget which one exactly- but she did something with skincare which is why most of the products are kind of more natural... a lot with anti aging benefits and skincare benefits. Ohh no it says right on Ulta's Website it was developed by Plastic Surgeons so- that's it. I think she was also on the first season of Big Brother? I remember reading that somewhere. 

One thing I don't like about the brand is that the shade selection used to suck... and it still kind of sucks but it got better. They do have a better range of foundations right now and their Your Skin But Better Foundation now has 40 shades- which is good... but their CC Cream has 12 shades... which I guess makes sense because it's light coverage so you don't need a perfect match for your skintone... but they used to have way less and still... it's weird that they have 40 of one product and only 12 of this product? Not even half of what they have for their fuller coverage product? Idk if that really makes sense. 

I hope you guys like this! Let me know what you think and I'll see you next week! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 


Comments