Weekly Favorites: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 8.7.20

Alright here are my favorites for the week! 

Frugal 

My Frugal Favorite for the week is the Flower Beauty Petal Pout lipstick in the shade Naked Blush. This is a really nice neutral shade that I've just been keeping in my purse. I just got this for National Lipstick Day- and I just really like how this looks. The formula is a little bit patchy- but it's still easy enough to work with and it's good to keep in your mask in case you want to have something on under your face mask. 

Fancy 
My fancy favorite is also a lipstick I got for national lipstick day! The Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip in Salted Caramel Mocha... Holy crap these last a long time and it feels dry... but it isn't super uncomfortable. This is one you definitely can wear under your mask and it'll last all day but... I don't really think that's something I would do just because these are uncomforable. So I'm not wearing these to work- but when I'm out with my boyfriend I will wear it. It's a great color and it's going to be super great for fall! 

Fragrance 
I got this body spray from the store I work at that is Violet Chai scented. I think it's called Authentically Me or that's the brand name or something. I really like how it smells. I could kind of smell it through my mask and I was like "Ohhh this is nice!" So- yeah! 

Fashion 
My polka dot jeans from Universal Thread! I got these at Target and I just really like how they look! They were like made for me... I'm sure there will be many OOTD's with these coming up! 



Favorites 
Umbrella Academy season 2!!! I love this show... it's just so good. My boyfriend is obsessed with it- I really like it too. We haven't finished it yet... but we might finish it today. (yesterday.) I'm really excited about this season! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments