Bath and Body Works and Sephora Haul

Alright so this was kind of fun! The Bath and Body Works stores by me JUST opened back up so... that was exciting. Plus I stopped at my local Sephora Inside JC Penny too! 

I'll start with the Sephora Haul cause I only got a couple of things from them. 

So I went in wanting to look at the Fenty Beauty Snap Shadows because... idk why I just decided it was time to try one! So I got the shade 3 Deep Neutrals just because that looked pretty. Idk why- I just thought "I like fenty... I should try their eye shadows!" So- I did! 

And then in the checkout line I saw a fragrance sampler from Nest New York. It just has tiny sample sizes of a few of their different scents- but that's kind of good because I like Nest a lot and my boyfriend seems to like their scents too- and a lot of times different scents will go on sale so that's good. Like there's a sample of the Cocoa Woods scent and that's on sale at Sephora right now. 

Ohh and it was actually National Lipstick Day- or National lipstick week or something so I got some free samples when I went in too! I got a bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask and a Bareminerals Gen Nude Lipstick in the shade Everything. 

Okay- so Bath and Body Works. 

I actually didn't get any hand sanitizers... I might next week or something but my mom got some this week so I'll take some of hers... But I do love the Aromatherapy Line so I had to get some of those... and a lot were 50% off! It might have been at least- the section said 50% off select body care. 

First off I got the body wash and the lotion for the scent Relax- which is Hawaiin Sandalwood Eucalyptus scented. I am pretty sure I've used this body wash before and I liked it a lot. 

I also got the spray for the scent Inspire - which I've reviewed on here before. I might use this as a yoga spray... right now I used it on my body and I'm going to write for a little bit so... yeah! 

I also am using my last wallflower right now... so I picked up some more with their 5 for $24 deal or whatever it is... I got Leaves, Acorn Lane, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Pumpkin Caramel Swirl and Black Cherry Merlot. Leaves smelled ESPECIALLY good when I smelled the candle- so I was like "yes- I need this." And Acorn Lane is new and that smelled really really nice too. I thought Acorn Lane was the new name for Leaves but then I saw Leaves and was like "Ohhh... okay these are different." And they were. And the pumpkin scents and black cherry merlot I always really like. 

That is everything! I might do some more in depth reviews on these products too. Ohh and also in Bath and Body Works they usually give you a tote bag that you can shop around with and then give it back to the employee when you're done... but now they have their paper shopping bags up front so you can use those to shop with or you can buy a reusable tote- which is what I did and honestly- the tote is super nice! It's pretty sturdy and has a snap closure and it's only $2... so I might buy some more next time I go. 

But yeah- that is about everything! I Hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments