Weekly Favorites: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 8.28.20

 Okay! This week's weekly favorites! Let's go!!! 

Frugal 

Honestly I JUST got this and I haven't used it much and I didn't use it for that long... but I do really like the Colourpop Garden Variety palette. I ordered this because the color scheme reminded me of the Too Faced Romantic Eyes palette that they had years ago. This one is a lot more colorful- but it kind of gives me those vibes... and I never got that one so I'm excited to try this one. 


The first picture is the Too Faced- the second is the colourpop! 

Fancy 

I'm loving the Ofra Cosmetics JenLuvsReviews Collab- the Metamorphosis collection! There are 3 lip colors here and they're each made to be shades yo mix with other lip colors to transform them. They work really really well! I'm super impressed! I want to do a full review on these and I do have a mini review up on this... but I really love it. 

And the Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips. When I posted my mini review on this I think I said that these were kind of uncomfortable... idk I think maybe they're dry but once you have them on they really aren't that uncomfortable. I would buy others cause I like how they last. 

Fragrance 

So again from the new Bath and Body Works fall collection- the Sugared Cherry Crisp. This one lasts SO MUCH! I really love this it smells really nice and sweet and I just really like this one particularly! 

Fashion 

Last week I mentioned the brand Erstwilder and that I had gotten one of their Broaches...I also ordered a scarf and a necklace- and those should be here now... so expect to see these soon! 

Favorites 

I got popcorn this week... it's sooo yummy! I microwaved it and then put in some of the Charleston Chews Rollers... soooo good! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments