Patiently Waiting for UPS, Fedex and USPS Haul!

 So... I bought some things... Let's talk about them! 

Bath and Body Works 

I got a few things in store and I got a few things online. I got the body wash in store and I got the body sprays online... so I'll just talk about the scents I got. 

First off Strawberry Pound Cake! This is the last hand sanitizer I got before Hand Sanitizer was hard to get and they raised the price of the sanitizer and I thought "That's too expensive. I'll just get this one... I have a lot at home." And... that was a mistake. But I was happy that they now have it in a shower gel and fine fragrance mist. 


I also got a Sugared Cherry Crisp in both the body spray and shower gel. I love anything Cherry scented and this smelled really really good. I like that some of these scents are sort of fall-ish but not all that fall-ish. I like it! 

And I got the Vanilla Mocha Cafe in the fine fragrance mist and the shower gel. They had something that smelled like this a long time ago and I really liked it then so I'm hoping this will be similar. 

And I got 2 of the Marshamallow Pumpkin Latte scents of the shower gel. I didn't order the body spray because I think I already have one... I'll have to check. 

Now the scents I ordered online that I didn't get the body wash of I didn't see until we exited the store... and I would probably go back to the store but... I'm concerned at some things that happened there. For one- they kind of rushed me out of the store and I wasn't really done looking at things- I think they just saw me smelling candles and it didn't look like I was buying candles so they rushed me out. I also heard an employee tell a customer that they could remove their mask to smell a product... which I don't think is right. It's actually a state law to wear masks in NJ and... I don't really think that's fair. 

Anyway on my way I out I saw they had some new fall scents including Sweater Weather- which smells different than the candle used to. It didn't smell as masculine as that candle... it smelled warm and cozy- so I got that fragrance mist. And I got Bonfire Bash- which smells a little like their Toasted Marshmallow scent. 

So yeah- that was my opinions on that... and yeah. 

Ofra Cosmetics 

I'm a fan of JenLuvsReviews on youtube and she has a collab with Ofra right now. It's 3 different lip colors that you can use to mix with other shades to make it work a little bit better for you. I don't currently own any Ofra Liquid Lipsticks- but I've used them in the past and I really like them. When I got it they were giving out a $10 off coupon and a free lipstick came with it as well- and the free lipstick shade was Cancun- which looks like a really pretty color too. I'll probably have some looks coming up with this but I haven't gotten it delivered yet so... yeah! 

Colourpop 

Colourpop came out with a new collection that I was kind of interested in and they have some other products I've been wanting to try too so... I got a few things. 

The Garden Variety Collection was the one I was interested in and I got the palette from that... which was actually more expensive than I realized... I didn't know it was $20... This is beautiful packaging and the palette itself reminds me of the old Too Faced Romantic Eyes- which I never got but always wanted. 

I also ordered the Misty Morning set that has the Fourth Ray Beauty Glisten Up and Fresh AF sprays... these looked good- and I thought $10 for 2 of them wasn't too bad. 

I got another palette too- the Bare Necessities palette. This is a very large neutral palette that I've been eyeing for months and I just decided to go for it. It looks kind of light and just very pretty and natural and easy to work with. 

And I got one of their Just a Tint lip tints in the shade Gimme S'more. I had a coupon so that made it free! So that was pretty cool. 

Sydney Grace Cosmetics 

I ordered the Tiny Marvels palette which is a collab with youtuber Mel Thompson. I really like her channel- her personality is just really fun to watch and her reviews are very informative and she does a really thorough job with them. I feel like she used to review a lot of luxury makeup- but lately she's been doing a lot more than that. This looks a little like the Garden Variety palette too... but I really wanted to try both and I know Mel will do a lot of reviews with this. This palette was backordered- so I probably won't be getting it for a while- I just preordered it now... but I'm excited. 

So yeah we have a lot of exciting makeup coming up soon that I'm excited to review! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 


Comments