Weekly Favorites 8/21/20 Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday

 Alright here are this weeks favorites!  

Frugal

So I'm not sure if I used these this week cause I haven't used much lipstick... but lately I've really liked the Flower Beauty Petal Pout lip colors that I have. I have 2 super neutral colors that I've just been keeping in my purse lately... so they're really good so far! I haven't used them too much but from time to time I touch up with these! 

I also just got the Moda brushes from Royal and Langnickel. This is a set that looks like the Artis brushes and I Believe they were Wallmart exclusives a few years ago. I'm a little late to the trend on these particular ones but I like them so much I think I might get a second set. 

Fancy 

The Tarte Big Ego Mascara. This is such an underrated product- Idk why no one talks about it. It works really well and it's really comfortable and easy to build up. 

I also love the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Remastered Palette. I used this for my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend because I bought this the day we had our first kiss- so it's sentimental for me that way... but it also really works well. I'll try to recreate my anniversary look and post it here soon. 

Fragrance 

I have some of the new Bath and Body Works scents for fall... I think my favorite of the week is Sweater Weather. This one is a bit muskier than some of the other very sweet scents... but its still kind of girly and warm and it lasts so long! I just liked how it smelled! 

Fashion 

My sister got me hooked on this Australian Brand called Erstwilder that makes Brooches and other jewelry and accessories. I just ordered a couple of things and I also got a Maltese Broach from them that I'll show off soon. I have a Maltese- so I'm excited they made this. 


Favorite 

Other than of corse celebrating my anniversary with my amazing boyfriend... my favorite thing was the Caramel Apple Spice drink from Starbucks. I ordered this one night because I didn't want anything with caffeine but I still wanted a drink... and this is so good. It's apple juice with their cinnamon dolce syrup and some other flavors and spices to make it taste more like an apple cider. It's just good! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments