Dr. Teals Sleep Bath with Melatonin and Essential Oils

Alright so this is maybe one of my favorite products from Dr. Teal's that I've ever tried. I'm just going to say that right now... spoiler alert- this is great! I like it more than their other lavender sleep scent. It smells a little different, it's lavender chamomile instead of just lavender. It's really nice and relaxing. I don't know if it has enough melatonin to actually make you want to go to sleep- I don't tend to go to sleep right away after that. But I do feel like it gives me a better sleep after I use it. That could just be placebo. 


So with this I don't feel like you need a whole lot. I feel like the smell is a little stronger and more relaxing than the other foam baths and the foam actually seems to last a little longer and it takes less to get bubbly. So that's really nice. 

I usually use this with the Dr. Teal's unscented epsom salts and it just kind of elevates all the relaxation and helps all of my aches and pains that I get throughout the day. It's just something nice that I always look forward to at the end of the night. It's really nice and helpful. 

Alright so I think that is everything you need to know about this! Hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments