5 Products from: Too Faced Cosmetics

 Alright so Too Faced has a lot of products... here's a little review on 5 of those! 

1) Too Faced Gingerbread Palette- I'm really happy that they made this and I'm happy I picked it up! I just used it recently and I have to say it's pretty amazing! I Might write a little more about this another time but this is just FUN! I love having a holiday palette that works all year long... plus it really does get the gingerbread theme. There's some fallout with these shades but... still! 

2) Hangover Rx Primer- I thought this would be a total holy grail for me... but to be honest it's just too expensive and it's just basically an OK moisturizer... not so much a great primer. The only thing I actually used it with was the It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination Primer- but I didn't like either of these products on their own enough to repurchase them... they only really worked as a combo so it was kind of not worth it to repurchase... but still. This is okay but... I'd save your money and try moisturizing your skin more than getting a moisturizer as a primer. 

3) Born This Way Foundation- I need to buy this again cause this was like perfect for me. It's a good coverage for me and it works with my dry skin. I really like how it looks in pictures that I have where I remember wearing it. It's just a good one. 

4) Better Than Sex Mascara- This is a good mascara- but it just does not work for me. Any time I've used this it irritates my eye- I do have a chronic stye so my eyes are kind of sensitive and this must have some sort of dye or something that irritates it. 

5) Chocolate Solei Bronzer- Again a great bronzer. I wouldn't say get a full size of it unless you use bronzer all the time. This comes in so many samples and so many mini sizes that I think you can just kind of find a sample of it or buy a small size and you'll probably be good. Idk how many of these I have cause it comes in a lot of different kits and I also have the Book of Bronzers. 

And that is everything! Hope you like this! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments