Motd Monday: Easy look with Fenty Beauty Snap Shadow #3 Palette

 Alright- I've been wanting to use this palette since I've gotten it- but I didn't have a chance right after, then my power went out and then I couldn't find it... but I found it- so I used it and I love it! Would totally get more! 


Eyes 




Primer- Nars Smudgeproof Primer 

Shadows- So like I said the Fenty Beauty Snap Shadows Palette in the Deep Neutrals #3 Palette. I started with the first light brown shade in my crease and then I went in with the shimmery shade right next to it all over my lid. Then I deepened the crease a little with the middle shade on the bottom row- which is kind of a purple shade and then I went in the outer corner with the deep shimmery color. And then I wanted something in the inner corner so I went into the Milani Salt n Peppa Palette and I used the yellow shade in the inner corner. 

Mascara- I used the Tarte Big Ego Mascara... which I bought for my friends for Christmas but... I feel like I've had it too long to give to them now. It looked pretty good so I'll buy my friends a new one when I feel like I'll see them again lol. 

Face 


Primer- Revlon Photoready Rose Glow Primer Oil

Foundation- My favorite! Uoma Beauty Say What Foundation! 

Blush and Highlight- The Beauty Bakerie Cotton Candy Champagne palette. I used the shades 24 hour Champagne Diet as a blush and Sip Sip Hooray as a highlight. 

Lips- Flower Beauty Mix and Matte duo in Honey Nude. 



Comments