Lip Swatch Sunday: The Lipsticks I bought from National Lipstick Day

 Alright guys! So I ordered some lipsticks from Ulta- and I do have some more lipsticks that I've ordered recently- but I thought I would show you guys some swatches of what I bought from these brands first. So I ordered some things off of Ulta and some from Mented Cosmetics! 


Flower Beauty 

Petal Pout Lip Colors

This is the color Naked Blush... if I remember correctly this one was a little patchy- but it's still a good color that I've been keeping in my purse because it's a nice neutral. I don't think I'd buy any more of these colors- but I did buy one more because of the sale... 


This one I like a little better in the picture at least. This is a really pretty color! I need to wear this one some more! 


Mix n Matte Lipstick Duo 

I really like this formula. I have 2 other colors and I didn't think I'd want any more after getting those... but then I saw this and since it was on sale I had to get it. I'm actually wearing this right now- it's pretty! 


Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips 


I don't look that impressed by this color in the picture- but I actually really like how it looks and I'm excited to wear it in the fall. I also have some other lipsticks coming that I think might mix nicely with this one! 


I don't think I wore this one yet- but I do really like the color! I think I need to have something kind of specific to go with this type of lip color. I want like a warm orange eye to match this with. 


Mented Cosmetics 


Nude La La 

This I feel like is darker than it looks in the picture... it's still a really pretty lip color though! Again- this is one I'll probably wear a lot in Fall. 


Mented #5 

this was free with purchase and it is pretty! I just like that this is a deep purpley type of brown... but it's still pretty nude! 


Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments