Some New Product Reviews/ First Impressions

 Alright! Soooo a lot of these things are things I just got and might have fuller reviews on... but I have pretty strong opinions already and I just thought I'd do a little collective reviews before I can take pictures and review them a bit further. 

1) Mented Cosmetics Everyday Palette- This is a really easy palette to use everyday. It's beautiful and it just works really well. I feel like it took me some time to get used to it- but now that I am... I really like using this! I should probably use some of the mattes more... although typically I don't do all matte looks anyway so I think I can do a full review on this saying it's all good... but I still need to test it a bit more just to make sure it'll work if you want an all matte look. 

2) Ofra Cosmetics Metamorphosis collab with JenLuvsReviews- This is brilliant. So I do like JenLuvsReviews and I have talked to her a bit so I kind of know her... but I can definitely say without bias that I have used this SOOO much and it is totally brilliant! These are 3 different colors- and you can buy them individually also I think... but each of these are transforming colors- so you can mix them with other lip shades to get your perfect lip shade. It's really perfect! I have some lip colors that I feel are a little too dark so I don't always wear them- so mixing them with these are great. Some are too light- and some are perfectly fine but I still like changing them up from time to time... these are awesome to do that with. The Ofra formula also works really well for this so... I'm excited about that! 

3) Beauty Bakerie Matte Lip Whips- These are really great too! These last a really long time and the colors I have in Gingersnap and Salted Caramel Mocha are great. They aren't the most comfortable formula...but they're comfortable enough and they will last you pretty much all day. So good! 

4) Colourpop Just A Tint Lip Tint- This is really a mini review but... these really are just a tint and they are comfortable. They have a strong smell to them- but they're nice. Less color than I was expecting- but it is just a tint as described! 

5) Colourpop Garden Variety Palette- This is so pretty! I only used it once and I only used a few colors- but I do really love how it looks on my eyes! The formula seems really nice too. It was easy to use and I love that there are neutrals and colors. 

6) Colourpop Fourth Ray Glisten Up and Fresh AF Setting Sprays- I got the mini sprays of these and I do not like how they spray. Doesn't spray my whole face and... that just kind of makes it hard. 

7) Moda Prismatic Face Perfecting Kit- I really like these! I think I might get another set. These are the ones shaped similarly to the Artis brushes. They just work really well and... I just like how easy it is too put on foundation with these brushes! 

8) Beauty Bakerie Blending Egg Beauty Sponges- These are really nice. Honestly they're exactly like Beauty Blenders and you get 6 of these for the price of ONE beauty Blender. It's been a long time since I've used a beauty blender... but these are really soft and they expand a lot. 

That is everything! Hope you like this! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments