5 Products From: Maybelline (Eyes)

Alright guys! Here are 5 products from Maybelline that I have some opinions on! 

And honestly... I'm going to break this up into different categories because Maybelline has A LOT of products! We'll talk about eyes today. 

1) The Falsies Flared Mascara- 

So this is a good mascara that I haven't used in forever... but this might have been one of the first mascara's I ever purchased. It's a really nice curling mascara that just worked really well. It looked nice and fluttery and I just liked how it looked! I should try that again. 

2) The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette- 

Get this! It's such a good matte eyeshadow palette... I feel like I like this formula better than most. If you use a lot of single shadows- this is a great palette in general. I used this non stop for years... but this is awesome. I would recommend it! 

3) Expert Wear Eyeshadows- 

I think these are what their single eyeshadows are called- although I couldn't find the colors I have on Ulta's website... I think you can still buy the colors I have- they're just a bit hard to find. But they're really great! I used this with the Matte Bar Palette a lot! It was really good! 

4) Snapscara- 

This is a really fun mascara because you can buy it in different colors too. I got the burgandy one and I really liked how it looked and how it curled. It was just such a subtle tint the colors are nice- but the formulas are really awesome too so... yeah! I recommend this a lot! 

5) The City Mini Palettes- 

Again- these palettes are awesome. These are a great formula and they're just so small and they work really well. The shimmers and mattes are both really nice and pigmented and these are just the best. 

So these might actually be my favorite eye things in maybelline... besides the Nudes of New York Palette- which might be my favorite favoirte but... its all really good. I really recommend it! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments