MOTD Monday:New Colourpop Products!


 So I got a few new products from Colourpop and I thought I'd share a look with them! 

Face 


Primer- Revlon Photoready Rose Glow Primer 

Foundation- Covergirl Clean Fresh Skin Milk 

Bronzer, Blush and Highlight-  Beauty Bakerie Neapolitan Palette. That has a bronzer, blush and highlight. 

Setting Sprays- I used the Colourpop/Fourth Ray Beauty Fresh AF before I applied my primer and the Glisten Up after. 


Eyes 

Primer- Nars Smudgeproof.

Shadows- I used the Colourpop Garden Variety Palette. I put Stay Sharp in the crease, Third Eye all over the lid, Succa 4 U on the outer corner, Wavelength in the inner corner, and Deserted on the browbone.

Mascara- Tarte Big Ego, new favorite for sure! 


Lips 

The Just a Tint lip tint from Colourpop in the color Gimme S'more. These are comfy! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments