MOTD Monday: Too Faced Gingerbread Palette


 I think by now I should have a post on my Shop my stash makeup palettes... I'm not totally sure because I'm writing this first... but I think I'll have that published soon... and I'm also doing a "Product of the Moment" lately and I think I'm going to include this soon... but ANYWAY this is my makeup look using the Gingerbread palette... and I really liked it. I had a TON of fallout at one time- but I really liked it! 

Face 


Primer- Revlon Photoready Rose Glow Primer 

Foundation- Uoma Beauty Say What Foundation 

Blush and Highlight- Beauty Bakerie Cotton Candy Champagne palette with Stop and Smell The Rose as my blush and Sip Sip Hooray as my highlight. 


Eyes 



Primer- Nars Smudgeproof 

Shadows- Okay took out my Gingerbread palette and went in with Gingerbread Latte in my crease and then all over the lid with Warm and Toasty and I think I used Bake it Till You Make It on my outer corner and Spiked Eggnog to highlight my inner corner. I think I used Powdered Sugar as my browbone highlight and that was everything. 

Mascara- Tarte Big Ego... my new favorite possibly! 

Lips 

I went in with Beauty Bakerie Salted Caramel Mocha Lip Whip and then lightened it up a little with the Ofra JenLuvsReviews color in the shade Revive. This is a really pretty combo. I love this concept of the lipstick changers and the Ofra formula works SO GREAT for that! Also it wasn't Salted Caramel Mocha- it was Gingersnap of corse! Lol sorry- forgot which shade I used then remembered once I saw the picture! 

Overall I really liked this look. I love how these colors look on my eyelids and even though no one saw my lipstick- it was great! 

Comments