Shop My Stash Palette Picks: August 2020

 Okay- so recently I changed up my vanity and I also got a palette holder from Ulta that is useful for holding quite a few palettes at once and storing them in view... so I decided to use this to shop my stash and pick out some palettes I haven't used in a little while. 

So first off let me talk about the one that I've used- the Too Faced Gingerbread palette. This is the one from 2 years ago or 3 years ago I think. I know there was recently an "extra spicy" gingerbread palette released and this is the older one. I used this- I'm probably going to have it as a Product of the moment this week... and I have a makeup look with this tomorrow. I love how this looks with eye color. It's just super pretty! 

Next up I have the Tati Beauty Textured Neutrals palette. I really like this palette and I haven't used it in a while. This is something I've been reaching for a lot when I need a cream shade because the matte cream color in this palette is really nice. I like the formula of this palette where they have the different textures of shadows all in one palette. 

Another one I actually have used that I forgot I used is the BH Cosmetics Zodiac Love Palette. This is just a really fun neutral palette- you can get a few pops of color in this- but overall it's pretty neutral and kind of reddish. I really like it! It is just a fun one to use and I feel like I can get a lot of looks with it. 

Another one that's really easy to use is the Naked Honey Palette. It's just really pretty and neutral but still monochromatic and... I just like how it looks. I'm into golds right now- and this one is pretty perfect! 

I keep forgetting I've used a few of these... the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Remastered Palette. I used this on my anniversary with my boyfriend and it just looked really pretty and fancy. This is kind of neutral- but it is a little more fancy than neutral... so yeah. 

Next up the Elf Retro Paradise Palette. This one is new- I just have it here because I haven't used it enough to really get an idea of yet. It's been okay when I have used it though. 

I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Jackie Aina Palette... Jackie Aina is just a good youtuber and I love this palette that she created! It's so nice and really fun to use. You can get just about any type of look with it! 

And last but definitely not least the Natasha Denona Sunrise palette. This is a really pretty palette and it's again- kind of neutral but also kind of fancy! I love the Bronze palette a lot and this one is the one I bought before that. It isn't quite as easy to use- but I still really love it. 

So that is everything! Hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments