Weekly Favorites 8.14.20: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday

Frugal 

So my frugal favorite for the week is the Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation. This is such a nice foundation from the drugstore... I haven't used it in a while but I really like how it looks! 

BTW I used this today and I used it with the Beauty Bakerie sponges... and those are great! They expand really nice, the shape is really great and you can buy a set of 6 for less than the cost of one Beauty Blender... soooo yeah. Those are totally worth it! I hadn't tried them when I did my Beauty Bakerie post... so yeah. 

Fancy 

Mented Cosmetics Everyday Eyeshadow Palette. This was almost what I put as my favorite last week... but I didn't use it that well last week. It was hard for me to blend- I thought I'd be  able to use the cream shadows as a highlight and I couldn't quite get it... but I feel like I took a little more time with it and now it's actually something I really like! It has some really great neutral colors and it's just an easy palette to come up with looks for! 

Fragrance 
So I just bought a bunch of the fall scents from Bath and Body Works... I think I'm going to do a fall haul from Bath and Body Works soon because... I keep going back there and I've ordered from them and I'll probably go back again... yeah. It's good stuff though! 

Fashion 

I finally got that Kate Spade Backpack I was longing for! I loveee it! It's a crushed velvet and it's small and cute and this is going to be my Fall Backpack for sure. I'm wearing it now and it's not fall yet... but it's still definitely my fall bag. 

Favorites 
New Girl! And Animal Crossing... again... always favorites- I'm almost done with my 2nd watch of New Girl and I'm trying to change my island a bit on Animal Crossing... so yeah! 

Bye! Hope you guys are having a good week! 
-Shannon 

Comments