Tony Moly x Minions Haul+ First Impressions

 This is super Exciting. You guys should know I LOVE minions... so when I heard Tony Moly was going to do a minions collection... I was really really excited and I ordered a lot from it. I've tried most of it- I haven't had them or used them that long... but for the most part I can tell you how I feel about them! 

Minions Peach Sugar Body Scrub 

This one is probably my favorite thing from the line. And this is what I ordered last. It smells like peach candy... it feels kind of like slime and it works amazingly well. I feel really relaxed whenever I use it and I just really like how it smells too... plus I love the cute minions on the bottle. 

Aromatherapy Calming Stick 

I keep this in my purse and it's come in handy. Sometimes I'll use this before I go to bed to relax and sometimes if I get a headache at work or something I will use it then. It smells really good and it's just a nice way to kind of calm down and feel relaxed. 

Strawberry Banana Hand Milk 

Another thing in my purse! It smells mostly like Strawberries and it is really nice and moisturizing- which I think is important now. 

Eucalyptus Calming Night Mask 

This smells great and it feels really nice and moisturizing. I think I've only used this once but it felt really nice and moisturizing and it moisturized nicely. 

I also got the Mirror because that's just adorable. And I got the loofah for my niece cause I thought it was so cute. I got the hand milk for my sister too. 

And that is everything! I hope you guys like it! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments