Hot Product of The Moment: Too Faced Gingerbread Palette

 I might do a few of these now because they're just so easy and I can just talk about a product I like that maybe I don't have a full review to do on or it's older and I'm just rediscovering it. Anyway right now it's the Too Faced Gingerbread Palette. 

I put this in with my "Shop My Stash" makeup collection because Too Faced is releasing a Pumpkin Spice Palette soon and I wanted to use this one more to see if I want that one or to show me that I don't need that palette because this one is kind of the same. 

And I used this because I was like "This will be good for a neutral look." And it in fact was! There was a bit of fallout from some of the glitter shades- but I wiped it away and then the makeup lasted me through the rest of the day. And it stayed pretty good I think! I noticed it when I went to my lunch break so that was good. 

I also really like how these neutral gingerbready type shades look with my eyes. I just really like how these gold bronzey glitters make them sort of pop. Plus it kind of goes with my hair also and it looks really good to me I think. I have a MOTD Monday where I used this palette and... I was just impressed. It made me wonder why I don't wear this palette more often because it's so pretty and easy to come up with looks with! 

I also like that it isn't overly fall/winter or overly christmasy looking because I really like using this all year. It's just a good palette that I need to remember to use more often because it's fun. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 


Comments