5 Products from Tarte That I've Never Tried

 I forget if I did this brand for products I have tried... but I thought I'd try it with products I've never tried and I can tell you a little bit about it. 

1) Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation- I can't believe I've never actually tried this... I just opened up the page on Ulta and I realized... nope. Never tried this one. I actually don't think I've ever tried a foundation from Tarte... which I think they're kind of known for. Back in the day I wanted to try this- but it was too expensive and I know it's very full coverage- but I was also afraid it wasn't going to work for my dry skin. Although now that I look at the shades online... it looks like they don't really have a shade for me. So I probably won't try this unless they make a shade for me... but I've heard great things about this- I'm surprised they still have this... especially in the same packaging. 

2) Tartiest Pro Amazonian Clay Palette- This palette looks really nice... but the reviews weren't really outstanding and when this was released... it seemed like it was rushed. Plus this was when Tarte did a lot of PR trips and they sent everyone to an island or something to swatch this palette and it still didn't really look that great. It's nice colors but there isn't really anything special about it and I do like the Tarte eyeshadow formula... but not that much. 

3) Clay Play Face Shaping Palette Volume 2- I think one of my favorite youtubers- Fly With Stella uses this palette for her everyday makeup routine. Maybe it was the first volume of this... or maybe it was a different Tarte Palette... but this looks like a really nice neutrals palette. I might buy this sometime... idk. 

4) Double Duty Beauty Paddle to Perfection Foundation Brush- I didn't know this existed... but I do love the paddle brushes... Tarte has made both the best foundation brush with their large bamboo face brush...but I've also gotten the SCRATCHIEST brush ever from a brush set of theirs so... that's not good either. I almost want to try it but I don't think they have it out to touch now or to even see... so I don't think I'd get it unless it was on a good sale or something. 

5) Gifted Mascara- I'm pretty sure I've never actually tried this. I might have tried a sample of the Lights Camera Lashes Mascara a long time ago but I don't really remember it to say if I have or haven't tried it. And I've tried the Big Ego Mascara and the next Mascara I'm going to try will be the Tarte Maneater because I also have that. I might want to try the Gifted and the Lights Camera Lashes if I like that one too. I love that Tarte keeps releasing new mascaras because I feel like High End Brands don't come up with a lot of mascaras and when they do they usually aren't worth the price... but I feel like Tarte always comes up with good ones! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments