Style Saturday: Day Off Outfit For Seeing Coworkers

Okay so this day I didn't have to work but I did go into work for a little bit. 

Top 




So I have a black tank top or cami underneath and I am wearing a black and pink flannel shirt that is from Lucky Brand. This I got from the store I work at and I really like it. 


Jeans 

My Jeans are from Universal Thread at Target. These are distressed so I can't wear these at work- but they aren't so distressed that I couldn't wear them to not work at my job. It still looked okay- I just thought this would symbolize that I was just there to stop in and not to actually work lol. 

Accessories 



I wore a pair of earrings that are from an Australian brand that sells limited edition stuff... so this sold out pretty quickly lol. My Necklace I got from the store that I work at- it's a 14 karat gold chain with a blue opalescent looking moon on it. And I have 2 bracelets on too. One is a Baltic Amber Bracelet that my cousins got me when they went to Russia a few years ago and one is from Universal Thread at Target. Lol. I think these look nice together for Fall especially. 

Bye! 

- Shannon 

Comments